Community post

Question

Positive OPK on cycle day 29?!

My husband and I have been TTC #2 since November of 2011. I suffered a miscarriage in May of this year. I've had one period since the miscarriage which started the morning of July 10th and ended the night of July 12th. I had cramping on cycle day 12 and 13 and my ovacue fertility monitor estimated my ovulation cycle day 14. I assumed I ovulated around that time. I've been taking both pregnancy tests and ovulation tests since 8 DPO, all negative. I'm what I thought was 15 DPO today and my HPT is negative but my ovulation test is positive. What the heck is going on?! Anyone else had this happen?

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Yes all of the time. I often get +opks prior to af and from reading posts on here it seems like it is fairly common. If your hpts are - I would go by that and assume that you experience a surge in LH pruor to af. It wouldn't hurt to bd just in case it is an odd cycle and your are ov'ing twice (it can happen occasionally). R you having any other fertile signs ?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo