Community post

Question

Preseed and Sperm

22/7 have sex with Preseed. if sperm stays 3-7 days, can "preseed" help sprems mobility and life longer?

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I t does make them move faster but if dont believe its extends the life of the sperm, but if could be wrong.... Im no expert ...lol. Hope that helps. Good luck hun! Baby dust

11 years ago

I teach OB to RN students and even tho I have read that sperm. can live that long our text says on the average thwy live about 2 days in a good , hospitable environment. I know there are exceptions but I wouldn't count on the 5 day life span and I would bd accorsingly to cover yourself. As for pre-seed it is a sperm-friendly lube and I think that is all. It may help motility (possibly) but doesnt help with lifespan. An RE I know said that canola or peanut oil would work as a lube as well-just stay away from ky and other water-based atuff. I used pre-seed with soft-cups x 3 months with no luck:( I am hoping you have bettrr luck!

11 years ago

I had sex on the 20th ovulated on the 23rd IM 11 weeks pregnant now :) I have read upto 7 days but I think thats stretching it, I would say 5 days at the most, but most sites say upto 72 hours.

11 years ago

we had tried sex on 25/7 & 26/7 but failed to ejaculate.....do you think i have chance to get pregnant?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo