Community post

Question

Serious advice needed, weirdness is killing me!

Hey ladies

Could really do with some advice or opinions if this has happened to anyone else. Basically April my AF wasn't the usual AF lasted less than two days, may AF last 24hrs dark blood and then sporting for two days. I've been noticing my boobs have changed, my stomach when I touch it is hard from above pubic bone and is totally bloated (I've a stomach but never this big). I have done a couple of HPT and all BFN. Has anyone ever had this and then got bloods done and been BFN?

This is not normal for me, my nipples are killing me all the time now, when I get home from work I've to take off bra :(. It seems strange but I can notice changes and I don't know wth is going on, I have a pulling sensation in my right lower stomach every now and again but never painful. As for my last two AFs I had no pains or cramps which is weird.

Sorry for long winded question. Any advice or opinions would be wet helpful right now.
Lou x

6 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

last month i came on my period 12/05 it lasted 2 days with dark redish blood and little clots after a few days i experienced sore boobs and sore nipples really heavy they were, i thought it was odd for me also because iv never lasted 2 day, so i was very confused! i done a test yesterday and it came uppos, what other symptoms are you experiencing maybe i could help you out xx

10 years ago

Aw congrats, that's brilliant.

My nipples are aching, my boobs are def getting bigger, the thing that is annoying me is after my last two months weird AF, my stomach is seriously bloated and its hard from above pubic bone. There's weird twinges as well not painful just noticeable.
Weird thing is my dog hardly ever comes near me and now he just lies beside me and walks behind me looking at me and crying (he never comes near me prefers men).

My appetite has got smaller over past month or so and feel full really quickly too, oh and smells, was actually sick in work yesterday after walking down the hall and it was horrendous, no one else in work was like this.

10 years ago • Post starter

sounds like you could be pregnant, the dog can defo notice a change in your body, do you have fatigue and backache, how many days past ovulation are youxx

10 years ago

at the min 5dpo, bearing in mind my may period was literally 24hrs so I don't if that even was a period or not anymore. Yeah I'm always tired lately and sleeping all night too. If I'm not pg then there is something seriously going on with my stomach lol

Thanks xx

THANKYOU LOVELY XX :D
it sounds to me that you are pregnant, i would do a pregnancy test to confirm, please inbox my your results and i wish you all the luck in the world xxxxxx

10 years ago

Aw no worries :)

Will do, I've an apt with GP tomorrow afternoon so il b telling him everything and get him to check my stomach and hopefully he will take bloods. but last time he told me to hold off and I mc so don't want that again. xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo