Community post

Discussion

TTC 2

Hey ladies,

Been a long time from I have been on here, I currently have a ds who will be 2 next week. I've been off the pill now from this time last year obviously with no luck.

I'm looking to find cycle buddy's my lmp was 27th Jan 2016. Would be great to see what everyone's going through with symptom sporting. I've had couple of days of sharp pain in stomach and sore boobs ????

Lou x

13 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Meant spotting

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi.. my LMP was also Jan 27... I'm 8dpo today so waiting to test. Not much to report in the way of "symptoms"... which is actually abnormal for me. I usually have twinges and sore boobs from 1-2dpo to AF and this month - nothing!

8 years ago

Great a cycle buddy :) fingers crossed for both of us, I've had nearly a year of trying. Maybe your very little symtoms this month might be a good sign! I didn't get many symptoms when I was pregnant with ds

My husband and I have been trying for 16 months so the waiting game is not fun. We have an appointment at a fertility clinic next month so I feel like if we do get a + this month it would be "murphy's law"... As for the no symptoms, I'm trying not to get too excited but of course I am... haha. I will probably break down and test this weekend. Af isn't due until Feb 24 so maybe on sunday at 10 dpo. If she does show then I call for an HSG appointment and go for CD3 bloodwork and send hubby for a SA before our appointment. When will you test???

8 years ago

It's not nice when trying for ages with no success quite disheartening. I've tested just a day or two after af due past couple months I seem to be a week late some months. So this month I'm going to hold off on testing until I'm at least 5 days late or if I reach 5 days late again this month.

I'm like yourself if I don't get pregnant by summer I will get referral to gynae see what's going on or what I can do. Hope all works out this month for us baby dust X

I'm trying for #2 with much difficulty too..it kinda makes me wanna lose hope that maybe I'm not that lucky and fertile..I'm hoping to always get a late period since I have most of the symptoms but no..I feel disappointed too but I'm not yet ready to give up..pray for baby dust mummy..best wishes..

8 years ago

3 words - never lose hope. I got pregnant with my first when I was 24. I was overweight, I didn't smoke or drink , I didn't really exercise much and i received a healthy baby girl. After that 12 years of negative results bada bing bada boom! I'm now 13 weeks and 37 years old. Never give up hope ladies. And if you can...change the man lol;)

8 years ago

Aw happymama congratulations that's brilliant, I will try not to lose hope and just keep going. Thanks

Rita - it's awful that you are going through the struggle too although just keep the faith everything happens for a reason :)

I'm not going to lose hope just going to concentrate on my ds 2nd birthday on Saturday and mine couple days later. Keeping myself preoccupied is best

That's me out again this month :( that's 1 year now of trying think it's time to give up now.

This is my first post/reply ever on this site after stalking all the forums for months!

I'm also ttc #2, this is my 5th month and I'm on cd 36.. 8dpo today and BFN.

I have unusually long cycles, around 38-45 days and irregular periods so it's been hard conceiving.

LOU- and all you ladies out there, don't lose hope. We have each other!!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo