Community post

Question

Asking for a miracle in prayer. :-)

I believe strongly in the power of prayer and I my husband and I are TTC. I have endometriosis and I'm really hoping that we have conceived this cycle and that I can carry to term. Please pray for us, I'm feeling very vulnerable in this time. My heart breaks every time I've seen a bfn in the past and we are so ready to start our family. Pray for us, please, and I'll continue to pray for all of you. :-) Thank you.

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Sending up prayers and tons of baby dust. Let God be in control. He always knows what is best.

11 years ago

best of luck,
I know how u feel, its difficult when u caint seam to get the 1 thing in world u want more than anything.
I hope your prayers work x

11 years ago

Count on me!! I will pray for you and I am sure you will have your precious in the God's time..Remember our God is the God of the IMPOSSIBLE.. I got my positive while praying for the Divine Mercy.. God answered my prayers and gave me the most precious gift..
Jesus told: "Every soul believing and trusting in My Mercy will obtain it".
"As often as you hear the clock strike the third hour immerse yourself completely in My mercy, adoring and glorifying it, invoke it's omnipotence for the whole world, and particularly for poor sinners, for at that moment mercy was opened wide for every soul."
Three o'clock in the afternoon corresponds to the hour at which Jesus died on the cross.This hour is called the "hour of Divine Mercy" or the "hour of great mercy"
"O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You." God bless you :)

DoRi

11 years ago

Praying for you and please pray for me, too! God's baby dust to us all!!! :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo