Community post

Discussion

What the heck it up with all the fake passport spam BS?!

All I see in every freaking forum is this bull crap about getting fake passports and bull crap like that! This is a site for people looking for support on their journey of TTC. This site needs to block those a**holes ASAP so the women who actually post questions and topics don't get bumped down and can get their posts seen and answered. This wasn't happening a few years ago when I used this site and now it's like it's being overrun by roaches in the form of con artists. Is this even a safe site anymore?

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I agree it is ridiculous. Those posting this stuff should be banned. It certainly is not helping anyone.

9 years ago

I sent a message to the website support system with a couple of the usernames that were posting that crap. Looks like those might have been cleaned up a bit, but all they'd need to do is change the username and start all over again. VERY annoying.

2/4/2015 12/6/2014 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo