Community post

Question

Ovulation pain for 5 days ??

This may sounds like a silly question , but I've recently started having ovary/back pain whilst ovulating , which is actually really helpful in tracking when I'm ovulating :) .. But should the pain be lasting for 5-6 days ? I've been tested for cysts and things before and I'm generally healthy all round.. Also, as partner works nights and I work days , we have only managed to have sex 2 times , ovulated between april 27th and may 1st , and had sex 26th, 27th and 28th . Do you think I missed out on my chances of getting pregnant this month ??

User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

According to this website , I'm 4 dpo, so that means that I did the bd at the right times .. Right ?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes you're good on the bd'ing. That sperm can live anywhere from 2-5 days maybe even longer! I too get ovulation pain and it's a good indicator but you should also do OPK'S just to be sure! Good luck and baby dust!

12 years ago

Yay I got it right lol ! Thank you Emily, I feel a lot better now, its all so confusing when you 1st start actually trying , I can't get my head around it all , I'm learning :)

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo