Community post

Discussion

5 dpo is it too early for symptoms ??

Me and my partner have only been ttc for 8 weeks, can you fall pregnant that quickly? we have been together for 5 yrs and 3yrs out of 4 have never used protection. I havent chaned anything to try but we have just decided that its the right time. so i ovulation on friday, could i be having symptoms already or am i imagining it ? i constantly feel sick, even the smell of my perfume makes me sicky and also brushing my teeth, and coffee ?? (which i LOVE !) . im getting alot of abdominal pains, and what feels like period pains in my back, also my breasts feel sore and im bloated like a baloon ! i have a plasticky taste in my mouth when i feel sick ?? i just DONT feel right .. I havent had a period since 31st Jan 12, And the last one before that was oct 2011 (Very irregular, been tested for ovarian cysts, but docs say im still ovulating monthly) im back to the doctor on friday 13th to see if all of these symptoms are something else, but friday 13th are usually lucky days for me :) so im hoping i get some good news !!

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm having symptoms as well. Tender breasts 5 dpo. I'm 8 now. But I read it's not too early to have some symtoms. Fingers crossed.

12 years ago

Fingers and toes crossed ! Good luck to you . X

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo