Community post

Discussion

7 dpo and going crazy !!

I swear I'm losing it ! I'm so impatient , the wait is killing me . I am having all these symptoms, along with some new ones like sore/sensitive chest and especially nipples, which is strange for me as I don't get that during ovulation or when I'm on my period. My stomach has literally doubled in size, which I KNOW is not a bump, but it still annoying. I just wondered if its all in my head now :( haven't been ttc for too long and feel like it couldn't happen that quick, I don't have that kind of luck ! Any tips on what I can do to rule other illness/ health issues out ? Or on how to deal with the wait !

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

unfortunately, PMS symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms. However, i have had completely different symptoms this time that I don't usually get. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Although my usual pre-AF symptoms have shown up today (9dpo)

User Image Matt and Cassie = Sept 17, 2008 Our Miracle Emmalee Elizabeth= May 19, 2009

12 years ago

Yeah me too , although usually I don't get pms symptoms apart from cramps on the day, and now I'm having pains kind of behind my bellybutton too ? Wierd

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo