Community post

Question

Uhmm Where's my period?

Most of the previous 12 months I've been a 24 cycle girl. My shortest cycle has been 22 days and my longest 28(but that was 14 months ago). Today is day 26 and while I'm feeling a bit crampy still no AF... my ovulation fluctuates like crazy and I hadn't charted or done opk's this cycle because Dan and I decided to take a break, but on CD 22 we had BD a lot....
It had to be too late to have been near ovulation but because I hadn't been charting I just don't know....
Is it possible I'm just skipping AF? Any ideas appreciated.

User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It's always possible you're skipping your period due to stress, or any number of reasons. Your period may come in a few days. However, you could be pregnant. Have you tried an HPT yet? Might be worth trying. GOOD LUCK!

12 years ago

If your cycles are usually short, then day 22 is probably way too late for you to be O-ing. If you usually have a 12-14 day LP, then you would have O'd much earlier than that, around CD 10 or so. Unless you had sex earlier in the month as well, you are not likely to be pregnant, and its probably something else keeping your period back. Maybe extra stress or something like the previous poster says. Good luck.

User Image

12 years ago

Oh, and that was just an estimate. Most peoples LP is in that range, thats why I say that. Everyone is different and yours could be longer or shorter.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo