Community post

Question

Any Post Lab Band Ladies ttc

Hi Ladies, I had the lapband surgery in 2006 and have lost 119lbs. My doctor says I'm absolutely more fertile today than I was at 300lbs.
Any one ttc or pregnant with the lap band? Did you have your lap band let out all the way... any tips on eating? I'm asking my doctor this week if some of the bariatric shakes are still good to take.

User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi there! Just came across your question. I had the realize band installed over 2.5 years ago I am at 8.25 cc in a 11 cc band. I am very comfortable with where my fills are and I have never had any issues at all. I have been ttc for 6 months and we are currently in the tww. I talked to my doc taking any fluid out and he said if there has been no issues than leave it as is and if something arises then we could remove some. I was however told that if I was to get pregnant that I should be very careful to only gain 15-20 lbs max. I still drink a shake a day when I want to supplement my meals. I use premier protein and I get it in a case at costco or sams club I have drank them since surgery they have 30gm of protein and only 1 gram of sugar all at 160 calories. They taste good to compared to others I have tried. Let me know if you have any questions hopefully I can get my bfp and I can tell you about pregnancy with the band. :) good luck

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo