Community post

Question

Aunt Flo is that you? My average 24 day cycle is due in two more days and this morning....

Aunt Flo is that you? It's day 22 of my cycle. My average 24 day cycle is due in two more days and this morning I had dark brownish red discharge that I believed was AF. My last cycle was 22 days instead of my normal 24. I don't know exactly when I ovulated but kind of pin point it around day 11 or day 12 of my cycle.
I've heard of late implantation, but right up to several days before your period is due? Or is it because my cycle is so short? I read somewhere that implatation takes place approximately 2 weeks from fertilization...
... you may experience light spotting during the implantation process. This bleeding is also known as implantation bleeding. This symptom generally develops two weeks after fertilization....
http://www.thepregnancyzone.com/preparing-for-pregnancy/understand-and-manage-the-early-pregnancy-signs-and-symptoms/
two weeks ago is around the time of my pin pointed OV and when me and Daniel were Baby Dancing.
I'm gonna keep watching & test in a few da

User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

My AF was also 2 days early an it only lasted two days. Normally It lasts three days and after that I have to use a panty liner for about 3 days, but nothing this time. So Im in the same boat you are. I have noticed blue veins all over my body. Let me know how it goes for you. Good luck.

12 years ago

i would test again in two days if af does come. could be implantation for sure

12 years ago

Implantation is usually 6-12 after conception so say you implanted day 10 it should take another 2-3 days for hcg to be filtered by the kidneys. I would agfree with maryanne test again in a day or two! Sounds promising though. Wish I had nice cycles like that lol.....Best of luck to you baby dust for a big BFP

12 years ago

Thanks ladies.... AF reared her red head :( On to cycle three...

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo