Community post

Question

9DPO with strange uterine fullness?

Hi ladies! I'm 9dpo and have a strange feeling best described as uterine fullness. I've had UTI's/bladder infections..with very obvious symptoms and this feels different. Has anyone felt this sensation before? I don't recall feeling this with my first babe.

" rel="nofollow">

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Yep had this exact feeling from 10dpo off and on through out my early pregnancy. Could be a VERY good sign. fx!

User Image

12 years ago

Found out I had a bladder infection yesterday at 5dpo and got a faint BFP this morning at only 6dpo! Its too early though so I am gonna wait and test at 12 dpo. But sounds like a good sign for you! Baby dust and sticky vibes to you my dear!

12 years ago

Hello, I'm TTC #2. I'm only 4DPO but I too have that 'fullness' feeling. My back hurts, I feel heavier down there and slightly nauseous whenever I eat. We've been trying for 6 months now and it wasn't until my current cycle I got super serious about ovulation tracking. Its fair to say for the last few weeks I've been obsessed with getting pregnant and I hope I'm not making these symptoms up in my mind because of that. LOL But I strongly feel like something is definately out, just like I did when preggies with #1.

Good luck and baby dust to you! ;)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo