Community post

Question

painful sex?

so since found out i was pregnant a few days ago, sex has been really painful, like the first couple times were tolerable but this morning it felt as if i were completely dry and i know thats not the case because of the constant discharge. and when we started he said it felt really tight. and that it just felt different but in a good way. sorry if this is tmi but he used to say he had a hard time feeling anything but now its super tight? is this a symptom or could this be a problem? im having all the signs, af is due in 3 days, ive had 7 positive hpts and its been about 20-25 minutes and it still hurts a bit.. has anyone out there experienced this as well within the first month of pregnancy? because if those 7 tests are right i would be 4 weeks

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You could have a yeast infection or uti.
Hormones are changing and such and could affect ya down there in loads of ways. Id see a doctor and not have sex again till you feel better.
Congrats tho!!

12 years ago

omg!! I'm so glad you posted this because I have been having pain during sex - my hubby says that he feels like he's 'hitting' something (I'm assuming it's my cervix?) I haven't taken a hpt yet as I'm not due for 4 more days but I'm really tempted now!

I'm sure that everything is fine, go to your doctor and explain what is happening, it may be as normal as any other stage :)

Congratulations!!! you are giving me hope!! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo