Community post

Question

how accurate are the U-check pregnancy tests??

got a faint(but definite) BFP this morning!!!fiance saw the second line too! afraid to get my hopes up. 11DPO today. going to test again in the morning. it says 99% accurate but i cant help but wonder if anyone out there has gotten a false positive in the first three minutes ?? any input is welcome and appreciated!

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

im 11dpo too but i havent tested cause i think it is still to early....if you had a positive test already maybe try and wait til your period is suppose to come and maybe the day that your period should be there take another test in the morning. i hope that helps. im in the same boat but afraid to test.

12 years ago

i agree either buy a sensitive test one which can detect 10ml or wait and see if af comes if not then its a good chance your pregnant. another thing is that blue dye tests are more likely to give you a false positive just so you know good luck

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo