Community post

Question

Quite simply... Why I am NOT pregnant?!

This month, third propery cycle, we were on holiday during ovulation and BD twice a day for 5 days and before the holiday too! I've had every symptom:

* Hard, full, heavy BBs
* Stuffy nose and sore throat (not enough to be a cold)
* Stinky and yellow pee (I drink lots of water so this is strange)
* Lots of CM which has been very wet, lotiony and globby
* Cramps and twinge and pinching on the right
* Nauseuous feelings before and after eating
* Outbreak of deep and painful spots on chin

To top it all I took a Clearblue pee stick 2 days ago in the afternoon and swore I saw a faint positive. I re-tested with the same brand in the morning and nothing. Yesterday morning, after the FMU test I wiped and had browny/pink discharge. I wore a pad all day thinking I would come on and nothing. There was just a small amount of brown ( a little sticky) CM. This has NEVER happened before. I literally will just start with AF and it will be heavy right away.

I am 2 days off AF due date.

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It looks promising.

Is it possible that your spotting may be implantation? Are you 6-10 dpo?

I understand how frustrating it can be to not be pregnant yet. I hope you are. Good luck!!

12 years ago

Hi there, I am in the same boat I am on cycle day 30 my normal cycle is 28 days, I did have a chemical Pregnancy last month starting bleeding on day 35. Took a test today again DIGI and "Not Pregnant" Either AF is very late or something is up. If AF does not arrive by day 35 I will be going to see my Guynae.

Perhaps try a Digi test? Or Blood tests? Who know the bleeding could be implantation bleeding and perhaps your body has not yet produced enough HCG to pick up yet?

Praying its your month. xoxo please let me know what you find out.

Baby dust to you :)

User Image

12 years ago

I don't know exactly when I ovulated. I had some EWCM on around CD10. This was the start of our 5 days! ;-) I am currently CD26. I know implanatation can be between 7-12 days so it could be possible but it just seems really late. Why would I have those symptoms if it hadn't implanted? Unless there's been further movement?!

With my first DS, I had implanatation bleeding but with pains at 6 weeks. I was scanned and there he was.

I took a test yesterday afternoon and swore I saw another faint BFP. But these tests apparently are reknowned for giving false positives from the blue dye. I took the same this morning with FMU and a clear BFN.

I guess I will feel better once AF has arrived and I can just get on with it. The worse part about these cycles for me is the not knowing.... that little seed of doubt in your mind that you could still be even though you are getting BFNs. As soon as AF arrives in abundance I tend to feel better!!

Thank you for your responses! Update soon xxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo