Community post

Question

HCG level- what is normal and should I be concerned?

It has been 6 weeks since my last period but 17 days since ovulation. On 15 DPO I had blood drawn and it was 173. I won't know today's blood work # is (2nd time) until Monday. For 17 DPO is 173 okay? Please tell me, I researching like crazy!

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

173 is awesome for begining number as long as it is doubling your good. Congrads! on your BFP

12 years ago

Im mother of 10 and that is a nice number iare they checking your beta again to see if numbers double?
that would be the best way to see just how viable the preg is=) good luck

12 years ago

Re reading my question I MUST be prego! 1st blood drawn at 15 DPO was 173. My second was drawn today at 18 DPO and that # I won't know till Monday. I have long cycles so it being 6 weeks since LMP I think I can't really go by that. But thanks guys! It calms my nerves!

12 years ago • Post starter

The number is not as important as it doubling every third day. I have very low betas that triple every 3rd day and now 6 weeks prego.
I was 14dpo with a beta of 27.5- now 6 weeks and over 1100. (still in the lower end of normal)...try not to worry to much over numbers if you can help it.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo