Posts by babyH03

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Feeling better at 5 Weeks??

Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks and woke up this morning feeling less bloated and all around better. Yesterday I fe ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

How to pass the time before your 1st Appt

I am almost 5 weeks and our first appt isn't until Dec 4th. My first pregnancy I went in and did the hcg level ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pregnant After First Round of Clomid

I'm not sure exactly how many DPO I am so I'm going off of my body signals. I think I am 11DPO and have taken ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Anyone take Clomid CD 2-6?

I normally take clomid CD 5-9 and once I took it CD 4-8 just to see what would happen. This cycle I took it CD ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

HCG level- what is normal and should I be concerned?

It has been 6 weeks since my last period but 17 days since ovulation. On 15 DPO I had blood drawn and it was 1 ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Symptoms You Had When First Pregnant

I think I am about 6 weeks pregnant. Found out on Saturday and have been testing like a maniac. My tests are g ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pregnancy tests problems

At 12 DPO I took a Walgreens early response test and it was positive, light but it was there. I took a Walgree ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Good sign? What do you think?

So I usually get yellowish discharge the days leading up to my period. I hope this means something. I have som ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Success story

It will happen, believe it will!!

Well I've dreamed about getting to finally write a story! I took 2 tests, one Blue dye + positive and one digi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

HSG test and ovulation

Does a HSG test mess with your ovulation? Will it change your O date or make it come earlier? I heard they can ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago