Community post

Question

Need advice on cervix position - please help any PCOSers

I have been tracking my cervical position/feel as well as taking pictures - thank you beautifulcervix.com.

I know that during ovulation the majority of people will have there cervix high soft and open. Thankfully mine did - PCOS and just got on regular cycles a few months ago.

Now AF was due either yesterday or today. I took a look and there was absolutely no spotting. I did see an awful amount of creamy mucus and it was completely closed. It seems soft and I can sort of touch it but its a little high.

My question is, that before you period I know it is firm open and somewhere low but what about in between ovulation and menstruating? What is the normal position then? Any PCOSers have this position too in between phases? Anything would help. Thanks!

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

While I dont have pcos I do have this similar question ...I'm 10dpo cervix still seems soooo high and soft so I'm confused . Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm sure someone will post the answer . When I was researching it I did find 3 to a week after o to.come back down but here I am day ten still waiting :)

User Image

12 years ago

I am hoping someone will know!

I found this http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervixpositionpregnancy.html stating that tracking cervix position is not a good way of indicating pregnancy because each pregnancy/woman has different times where the cervix changes.

We might just have to track our cervix everyday until we get pregnant so we can know and share our knowledge :P

Lots of baby dust to you!

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo