Community post

Question

Colostrum at 11dpo

Hi there, I am at stump and hoping someone has been there before and can help.

I am 11dpo and been having the following symptoms.

-- cm, bloated, gas, appetite increase, ov pains, back ache, constant leg ache (like tired legs) enlarged breasts, very tired (asleep by nine pm) frequent urination, loss of libido, dizziness,

I know these are all common pg symptoms, however last night when I was checking BB I noticed something white on nip, I squeezed a little and out came some colostrum (only from right breasts and a very little)

I have one child already who is 7 now, i never bf as didnt produce enough milk and nips were v painful.

Took an HPT this morning at 11dp (cb digi) and was - (no suprise)

Anyone had this sypmtom??? is it a symptom??

User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

hi hun when is af due ? the cb digi arent that sensetive and are better used when you are due or even better when your late

id wait a few days and re test with a fr or cb plus not a digi

gl hun xx

12 years ago

Hi hun,

AF is due sat/sun. Yeah i read that the cb digi arent that sensitive, wish i had of bought frer instead now. will grab a couple of frer tonight and have a go. bit of a poas addict hehe. xx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hey hun, i got a BFP at 11dpo, hope you do too. I also had most of your signs. I was sooo bloated, very gassy, very sore boobs, sore nipples, very tied, feeling dizzy when i stand up from sitting down, and very personal of them all, but i have NO sex drive what so ever, havent thought about it lol bloody hormons. But point is that i am now 5 weeks pregnant, So good luck to you :) xx

12 years ago

Hi hun, well i just couldnt wait any longer and went and bought three diferent preg tests. Clear blue (not the digi), frer and a tescos own brand. All three have faint BFP. yay....thank you for support ladies, obviously colostrum is a pregnancy symptom xx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo