Posts by carawilson

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

7/8 dpo

Well symptoms are still present.... milky white cm back ache leg ache (tired leg feeling) cramping for ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

5/6 DPO

Well up to today I have been symptom spotting... no suprise there lol. Symptoms so far: * Pulled muscle feeli ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

07/04/2012

Well confused now....last night I was overcome with the dizzyness, nausea and extremely bad cramps. These cont ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

3 days before ovulation

Made love last night to bf. We were going to wait till May, however it was one of those nights which was so pe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Success story

BFP 11dpo

Hi, I thought i would share my story with you all. I was on implanon for 5 years after giving birth to my s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Colostrum at 11dpo

Hi there, I am at stump and hoping someone has been there before and can help. I am 11dpo and been having t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CONFUSED by recurring +opks

I hope someone can help me. I came off birth control (I was on for 5 years-implant) on the 2nd of August as my ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6dpo +opk

Hi, hope someone can help me here. I came off BC on the 9th August and had an AF on 15th August. (however no ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages