Community post

Question

had my af...still feeling pms/pregnancy symptoms 13 days later?

I got my period on July 1st. Usually once it starts my bbs go back to normal, cramping stops, nausea goes away atleast until the big O the next month. This month it hasnt gone away and actually got worse. my bbs have grown and are full and still hurting, nausea has gotten to be a daily thing and its bad, cramps, tiredness, etc. I have tried to play it off to something else but its starting to wear on me. im not due to O for another 5 more days. Anyone had this happen before and what did it turn out to be?

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Have you taken a pregnancy test? I have heard of people continuing to get something similar to a period for the first few months. Good luck!

12 years ago

yes i took a test the day before af and it was neg.... im planning on taking one tomorrow morning as well.

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

It depends on what type of "period" it was, I just got my BFP and have had kinda a brownish spotting for the last couple days, doc says its normal for some women, i did not do it at all with my daughter that I know of but i was nearly 11wks when I found out. If it was anything short of normal I would buy a test, i finally got a definite yes with my digital test but the cheaps ones work, or go to planned parenthood (its free) type place. I had to have it confirmed for wic so i did that as well! goodluck!

12 years ago

I conceived my first child (whom is now a healthy almost 8 year old boy) in January of 2003. I still had what I thought was a normal period for me for two months after! It wasn't until April that I missed and found out I was already 3 months preggo! So yes, it is possible! Hope this helped! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo