Community post

Discussion

Once you get to about 10dpo....

Atleast for me once I hit that 10 dpo where I know I could have had implantation already and some build up of HCG...EVERYTIME I go pee, I always get sad thinking that Im peeing away my HCG and my positive test!!! This happens every month at the same time! Anyone else go threw this? I think Im going crazy!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Ha ha ha... "peeing away my hCG".. O my! I'm 8DPO .. TTC cycle 2 n U've given me something new to think about next time I'm in the loo!

Totally !!! I Hope that hCG builds up for u faster than it washes out!

User Image

12 years ago

lol ya I know that u dont just pee it away.... i just think i go a little POAS crazy!!!! im now 10dpo and im on cycle 9 ttc... I think the longer it takes the more insane u get!!!

Baby dust to u!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

About 10 DPO is when I can't stay away from this site. I'll go the whole month not really thinking about it and then about this time every month I obsess over every "symptom" and feel desperate to share my anticipation with someone. I'm so glad for this forum so that I can stop myself from spilling all of these crazy thoughts to friends not TTC and my DH!

User Image

12 years ago

that is sooooo true.... I once said something to my friend about cervical mucus looks like im about to o....and she gave me the strangest look....even after i tried explaining it she was creeped out! She has never ttc so she just doesnt get it!!!! it soo much nicer to have ppl who are going threw the same thing to talk about.... if not, everyone around u would start to think your insane!!!!

what dpo are u at sophie? Now im 12dpo.

Today, I'm 13 DPO. This the longest I've gone since we started trying (9 cycles ago) without testing. I'm trying to wait until missing AF. It's just so painful to see that negative test!

User Image

12 years ago

im 12dpo also trying for 9 cycles! Its killing me as well but I know that the chances of a false negative right now are just too great to bother testing! Im counting down the days till AF so I can test!!!

baby dust!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo