Community post

Discussion

November Testers!

View Full Post

Hey gang, come on over! :)

489 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 489 Replies | Last Page

@mamak: Thanks for the fridge advice!! I ended up making myself a banana pancake (just add water + a gas cook top!) but now I am too full. I just can't win. And I think we're eating with friends in about an hour and a half. I will gooe thanksgiving gender reveal.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--thanks for the reassurance! I think a quick open will be okay, You can always get ice if your power isn't restored for a while!

10 years ago

@ luvtowalkfast - yay for AF staying away! I hope you get your BFP soon.

@afmedic109 - good luck at your progesterone check on 7 dpo! And I am happy to hear you are ale to start working out!

@lawbride88- That sounds like a good BDing plan!

Aw crap, I totally for got about the time change. I guess I'll be working a 13 hour night shift instead of a 12. :( Oh well, and hour overtime I guess. Af is almost over here. So that's exciting. And now deathly cramps since the first day.

User Image

10 years ago

smh: Never had a banana pancake... just banana and water and cook like a pancake???

User Image

10 years ago

@law: what time is your appointment tomorrow?

@bluerose: Yay for AF leaving but sorry you have to work an extra long shift!

@mamak: Haha, I guess I didn't explain that well. We have a pancake mix that is just add water. So I mixed that up then sliced a banana. Once you put the pancake batter in the pan you lay the sliced bananas on the pancake, then put a little more batter over the bananas so they don't burn when you flip the pancake. If you have really ripe bananas they taste like banana bread :) I don't like bananas straight up so the pancake allowed me to get some fruit in my diet today :)

User Image

10 years ago

SMH sorry about your power/fridge! Eek! I agree that you should start eating things out of it now! Just keep the freezer closed. :)

afmedic that sucks about your hip problems! Glad you're doing okay now though :)

lawbride BD schedule sounds good! Woop woop!

MamaK/SMH yep I googled "thanksgiving gender reveal" and it came up pretty quickly, there are a bunch of ideas!

bluerose thanks girl! Ugh sucks that you have to work an extra hour! You'd think they'd plan for that with the work schedules when they make them right??? Booo!

AFM hoping my temps stay up but who knows. I am trying not to worry about it too much.

10 years ago • Post starter

I go in any time between 7:15 and 8:30. They just do everyone on first come/first served during the ultrasound/bloodwork appointments.

10 years ago

smh: OHHH haha that makes more sense. I have that kind of mix too I'll have to try it out :)

User Image

10 years ago

@luv - the nurses all work 12 hour shifts. So the day shift 7 am-715 pm. And the night shif t 7pm- 715 am. So they can't really change things around unfortunately.

User Image

10 years ago

Blue rose when I worked shift work we worked it so that day shift would come in 30 min early to help share the extra hour or night shift would come in 30 min late. Sorry they don't do that for you, hope the night goes quick for you though.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo