Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 697 Replies | Last Page

afmedic--my insurance is better than it will probably ever be because I'm a student....so, this is atypical and I'm sure future pregnancies will have more infrequent u/s and appointments. That's interesting about the heart rate. I think even seeing it would be fantastic! Hoping my numbers are nice and high. I love data btw...so having frequent betas is like being a kid in a candy store. yay for the 2ww. I hope it goes by quickly!

10 years ago

lawbride I think my mom minds sometimes, she is in her 60s and the kids are extremely rambunctious so she has expressed that it's hard for her to watch ALL of them in the same weekend (my SILs go off the same weekend all the time). It's sad. Glad you might not get sick though, sounds nice :-P

afmedic thanks girly, I'm so excited you're in the TWW with me :) You got in a lot of BD so I think you got this!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--well then that's just absolutely inconsiderate and rude. If she's expressed difficulty with it then there's no good excuse for why she'd ever need to watch them all at once. Getting sick seems odd to me--such a foreign concept---but who knows what will actually happen.

10 years ago

I hate that DH works so late 5-6 days a week--he worked from 11-9:15 today. I'm waiting for him to get home. I made a homemade béchamel sauce for cheese tortellini with broccoli and kielbasa + garlic bread. I hope he enjoys it. What did you all have for din din? For me, I had sautéed peppers and eggs. Boring. Then a protein bar afterward.

10 years ago

lawbride yum! Sounds tasty :) I just made tacos, LOL. I enjoy a good Taco Tuesday.

Well I dunno if I even O'd my temp went back down??? I was reading that it could be a "fall back rise" but guess I will just have to wait and see tomorrow.

10 years ago

Luv--what kind of tacos did you make?

I made some Indian lentils yesterday--so delicious. I can't wait to eat them :) I overate slightly yesterday. I have a feeling those days will become more frequent. I was just HUNGRY!

10 years ago

afmedic your chart doesn't show a clear O, if I were you I'd keep BDing until it shoots up. Better safe than sorry! Maybe take an OPK today? Sorry hun confusing charts are the worst :( But it is not uncommon for 2 DPO temps to be a bit low!

lawbride I just made regular old beef tacos, crunchy shells. Nothing fancy! Sounds like you had a good food day! :)

luv--not really actually. I did't eat a single exciting thing.

AFM...went to get my blood drawn and to Walmart to do some shopping. New mascara, eye makeup remover, pickles (I'm obsessed), and lots and lots of soda. Whoops. (they're caffeine free ;) haha). So bloodwork continues every other day until I reach an hcg level of 2000 minimum. Then my RE's office will do an ultrasound and monitor me until 8-10 weeks at which point I'll see my obgyn exclusively. So, I will get my results today, I expect they'll be at a level of ~1000 and Friday will be over 2000 so my first u/s is likely to be sometime during week 5 or early week 6. I don't know how many they plan to do. I'd guess at least 2 though. Anyway, that's all for me. DH is working today from 5-10:45pm so I get to spend all day with him. Yippee.

10 years ago

@afmedic109- I agree, I would continue Bding.

@lawbride88 - good luck with today's results!

My temps are still aiming at me being 6 dpo. So I guess that is what I will go with. I am working nights the next two nights so that will hold me off from testing some more. haha

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo