Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Zoe---I was thinking Monday..but I'm so tempted to do it today,tomorrow...idk..sigh..the wait is very annoying

10 years ago

lyfe--Fortunately, I got my BFP already...I'm 6w1d today. You can get cheap tests from Walmart or the Dollar Tree if you want to be able to test frequently--that's what I did.

10 years ago

Law---CONGRATS SWEETY!!!!...I don't have a dollar tree near me does family dollar sell them?

10 years ago

Congrats Law! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months well the next 7.5! :) lyfe test Thursday, let's be test buddies finger crossed for both of us :)

10 years ago

Zoe---Thursday it is then...fingers crossed...wish I could cross my toes to lol

10 years ago

Hello all sorry I've not been on in a few days been so busy...

Anyway I had a positive BFP
I'm now sat here in great pain- in my hips. Feels like AF but in my hips I hope this is normal?? And not that AF will arrive late in the morning ..

Anyone else had this ?

Will catch up on thread but hope all is well with everyone xx

10 years ago

Iyfeizcrazy You are similar to me .. I've a 6yr old who has been asking for a sibling :-) xx xx hope the age gap works well. I've read it's ment to be brilliant :-)

10 years ago

lyfe--yep, family dollar sells them too. you should grab a couple. and thank you!

zoe--thank you!

10 years ago

Congrats on all the BFP, I am still waiting on AF should have came Saturday. been testing almost everyday and still BFN so I think I am out for this month. but I have always been 28 days on the dot before and after MC in August. I had some spotting 10 days after last AF for 2 days, I thought was from O, but maybe it was something else. So if I have not started in another week I am going to go see Dr. and see what is going on with me. Baby dust to you all. Not going to test any more this month, if I can keep my POAS addiction away.

10 years ago

Hi Kentuckymomma I too was due on , on Saturday ... Same cycle lol.
With me 1st son I didn't test positive for 8 days after AF was due. Have you any symptoms? ( not that I did with my son)
No AF it's looking positive so far. Xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo