Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 697 Replies | Last Page

beyond--so sorry sweetie. I wish your job wasn't so restrictive with respect to TTC. Hopefully February brings success!

afmedic--hmmm, that's interesting. I'd love a little girl! Love love love! :) Let's hope that's what I get!

10 years ago

Afmedic go get it!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, afmedic.

Aww, Cam, that would be cool! Though I'm hoping for you that you get your BFP sooner.

I'm planning to stick around here in the meantime...I'm too invested now in all your journeys! to all!

10 years ago

JLH woohoo! Glad you had such a great weekend! I hope you O very soon! ;)

Cam LOL thanks! I will try not to let you down! How you feeling today?

beyond I am sorry you're out this month :( And I'm sorry you don't get to try again for a while! Take this time off to prepare yourself to TTC again and to take a mental breather. You will get it in February I know it!!

afmedic yay for O soon! Don't worry if you don't BD on O day, lots of people do every other day and do just fine! The sperm stay up there for days!

10 years ago • Post starter

Jada LET'S GO IT'S OV TIME!!
Luv lol ok....I'm doing great actually in spite of everything.
Beyond thanks honey

User Image

10 years ago

@So_much_hope - No, I have never had an evap. before.

@ Camasia - Aw that sucks you had to work Thanksgiving. I tried to convince my family to have a second Thanksgiving today. haha

@Holly3307- I am sorry to hear that! But don't give up hope yet!

@luvtowalkfast - Yes, I went to town and actually bought a first response for tomorrow morning. I am fighting to not do it tonight. haha I hope your progesterone results are good tomorrow!

@ JLHart22 - Glad to hear you had a good weekend!!

@beyondaurora- I am sorry to hear that! It must be so hard that you have to plan a family around your job.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam glad to hear it! :) Hope you get a day off soon here!

bluerose thanks! And yay for the FRER! I will knock on wood and cross my fingers for ya tomorrow!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

My next day off from either school or work will be December 5 my dh birthday actually sooo I still won't be off that's my fertile week!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, ladies, for your encouragement. The is acting really funny. I'm wondering if something might be amiss with me physically. Sorry if TMI...I normally have full on bright red flow at the exact moment as cramps come on. This cycle my cramps started yesterday and my "flow" today. But the weirdest thing is that it's coming on super slowly and is brown not red. Weird. I wonder if I'm having hormonal irregularities or something something.

10 years ago

Cam--sorry, I don't quite understand your last post about your fertile week.

Beyond-maybe your body is just different this cycle, not good or bad. Are you certain it's a period?!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo