Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 697 Replies | Last Page

SMH- no she was a new patient, she is only about 10 weeks, she will not deliver with us we will transfer her to the larger hospital because she will be high risk. McKinley is my daughters middle name. We call her Lily mostly. You know is is funny, when I was prego my cat loved sleeping next to my belly it is like he sensed it. One day I was laying down and Lily kicked him it freaked him out but was soooo funny.

Law- Liam was our top boy name but now with our daughter being Lilyana I do not want 2 Ls. So we now like Jamison or Brantley. I miss Panda express!!!! Congrats on the beta, that is good for only 10dpo!

1st- so glad you got to see the heart beat!!! Why are you leaving us??

Luv- Sorry you are feeling down=0( Try to think happy thoughts I know it is easier said then done.

You ladies amaze me with your cooking skills...LOL I can cook but nothing like what yall are describing, My Hubby went to chef school though before the military, so he is an amazing cook.

AFM- I am CD 11 got my first pos OPK today, so I am sure Ill ovulate tomorrow or Tuesday. Had loads of EWCM today, def will be Bding tonight.

10 years ago

@afmedic: congrats on the positive OPK and EWCM!! Woohoo!! Go pounce your dh!! Oh I get it now! The triplets were conceived without drugs! Hello!! I was thinking she birthed them without drugs. Haha. I'm am idiot. Did she know she had triplets until she came in? That is so amazing!!!! Did you get to see the u/s? My cat is still able l to lay on my belly and she just rides rella's kicks. It's super funny. She startles sometimes but mostly just puts up with it. I'm excited for your + OPK and you impending BFP!!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--that must be so cute with the kitty! :)

afmedic--yeah, i was shocked by the number but then again I got a BFP at 9dpo so it kind of makes sense.

10 years ago

Hey ladies I can not wait until 1130 pm I'm beat!!!

User Image

10 years ago

How's is everyone? I work on thanksgiving unfortunately but I'll be off at 330 pm

User Image

10 years ago

@law: Just throw the extra cream of mushroom out. It's super cheap :)

@cam: Hey girl!!!! That bites you have to work on Thanksgiving. Hopefully someone else will do the cooking for your family. I hope you are having a good Sunday chica!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--I guess I could do that. It's like a buck and I really really like green bean casserole!

10 years ago

So upset, I could (and have) scream! At 9 DPO, I thought I started a trend of darker tests. Yesterday, 10 dpo, I had a BFP on a FRER and today it is stark white. Apparently, I did not have a BFP. It may have been the HCG trigger still in my system. Either my urine concentration lead me to believe my HCG had risen or I had another CP. Either way, it is BFN now. I'm 11DPO and feel out this cycle. If I get a BFP in the next couple of days, it will be a miracle. I don't plan to test again until next Saturday. I'm tired of wasting tests and getting my hopes up for nothing!

User Image

10 years ago

Yes my mother in law will yayyy, I'll be in full STUDY mode finals are near!

User Image

10 years ago

@Law - Congrats on your wonderful Beta! We are so happy for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo