Community post

Discussion

October Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

New thread required! Come on in girls :)

AFM CD 15 waiting to O!

503 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 503 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I have been MIA, just been a busy girl. I am on leave from work right now and just enjoying family time.

Being gone for only a few days I feel so out of the loop...LOL

Got my fingers crossed for every one!!!

Time to go back and read and catch up

I got my pos OPK today, so now just to wait to see what my temps do these next couple days to see what happens. Am having some O pain, Luckily hubby is on Leave to so we can BD all we want!! The mucinex seemed to work had a lot more EWCM this go round, but of course it decreased today the day I get a pos OPK.

10 years ago

Luv--I'm not a fan of cilantro but chili lime sounds delicious. Maybe even a soy sauce marinade with lime at the end.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. Today should be a good day for HPT images! im trying to figure out what the best method for conceiving is in terms of frequency of sex. I read about one couple doing it every 12 hours and they were successful.

10 years ago

Opinions ladies?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=192222

Yay or nay?
First time using these Forelife brand.
Previously used IC opk and never even got close to the test line being darker or the same.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Nico--it's looking pretty close.

10 years ago

Nicolene it's definitely close! Not quite positive but start BDing!

lawbride every 12 hours might be good if the man has the sperm count of a god! Otherwise every other day is usually best to allow a full recharge. Sperm last up there for a while. If your husband had a great SA then daily would work too!

afmedic yay for positive OPK and for plenty of BD time! GL this cycle :)

AFM 13 DPO and temps are still up, which is better than the last few months. Hoping they stay up tomorrow. Please stay up. Still BFNs on the tests I take.

10 years ago • Post starter

Nico- it is looking very good. That is how mine looks the morning before I ovulate usually I test again at about 2 and it is darker. FX'd

10 years ago

Law, I think it really depends on a man's sperm count. But I have heard every other day. We have been trying about everyday this cycle though..LOL

10 years ago

Luv--FX'd for you. There doesn't seem to be as much research as I thought there would be on frequency of intercourse.

AFMedic--I think we are going to aim for daily for the next week.

10 years ago

So, quick question... Trying NOT to symptom spot, but so far that's not working... Lol... This morning I woke up with watery/creamy CM.... Has anyone ever had this days after O? I am 6 dpo today... Just curious.... Having some twinges/mild cramps again this morning... Also had a temp drop this morning... So maybe implantation dip??

At work, but will try to catch up on everyone on my lunch break :))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo