Community post

Discussion

April Fools and a BFP..... about time right???

View Full Post

For those who are out for March

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

473 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 473 Replies | Last Page

Any BFP'ers from this board...I started a discussion board on Countdown My Pregnancy called "Spring 2014 babies!!!"

I have the same username over there too!

Hope to see you there :)

10 years ago

Welcome Bindy!!

Candy that is a GREAT jump.. Hope that has eased the mind a little. I am actually glad they didn't do your US as early as they were going to on the 14th.. My ob says 8 weeks bc there is very little they can even possibly see soo early... And again like I said I'd hate for you to go in and just bc it's early they can't see much.. That makes the nerves horrible and the wait for the next US dreadful.. Take care of yourself and your lil bean and keep us posted! I am mostly over on the may board but checking in to see your progress!!

Wiggy my heart breaks for you and I know nothing said will make this any less painful or difficult.. We are all here and when you are ready to try again I pray for the sticky healthy bean for you and your DH!!

10 years ago

1 dpiui :) long days in Louisville for classes and horrible hotel neighbors lol and..... Trying to keep up with all the office stuff and patient cases

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

10 years ago

Hey! I don't mean to hijack your thread at all, but I know a bunch of you wanted an update! I had my first ultrasound today at 5w 4d.

So, good news! It's not ectopic! We've been very worried about it, since my tubes give me problems and doc thinks previous pregnancies were ectopic. We saw today that the egg is literally millimeters away from being in the tube. My doctor was very surprised at how close it was! The egg barely made it out of the tube. But he said it should all be fine and isn't dangerous. If it had just been a couple of millimeters up, we would have had to terminate the pregnancy because it would be extremely dangerous.

MORE crazy news- my left ovary ovulated, which was easy to tell because of the ultrasound. BUT, my right fallopian tube picked up the egg. We can tell that because the egg is just outside of the right fallopian tube opening. There was fluid showing ovulation from the right tube, but the corpus luteum showed that the follicle came from the left ovary.

We were able to see the gestational sac and the yolk sac. No baby yet, but I'm going in next Thursday morning to see the heartbeat!

Oh! I have pictures, but I'm going to scan them into my computer in the morning.

Anyway, I know it's hard to hear pregnancy things on a TTC board. So I promise this'll be it about me for a while :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

felurian - that sounds like wonderful news! So so happy fo you! Please don't be a stranger...I love hearing the details! GL with everything and keep us updated :)

10 years ago

felurian - congrats!!! I love hearing success stories!! So glad your egg made it all the way...what an amazing miracle!!! I hope you continue to get GOOD news for your entire pregnancy!!!

10 years ago

Felurian - feel free to share. It's a learning experience for me.

10 years ago

Congrats Felurian! That is good news! Hope all is going well :)

Candy-those numbers sound great! So happy that you finally have a sticky bean! hopefully it keeps sticking! :)

So its been a week or 2 since I last was on here. AF came august 1st and I still have it today! A few days ago when I thought it was gone it got heavy again which is really strange. But as of today it is super light. I met a guy and we've been talking for the last 2 months. He is really nice and treats me well! I'd say we are dating but just not officially yet. I wouldn't call him my boyfriend yet but I'm nor going to see other guys while I'm getting to know this one :) He is older than me by 15 years though, but we both have many things in common and we both want to start a family very soon. Anyone here have or know of anyone with a 15 year age difference in their relationship? If so do you ladies have any advice? Especially on telling the parents... I don't think my parents will be too happy with me. I'm 21 he has just turned 36.

User Image

10 years ago

Sweetnsour - my grandparents had a 17 year age difference and it worked for them. My age difference with my hubby is only half of yours (7 years). We get along so well that I don't even remember that he's 7 years older. If its the right fit for you you won't even notice age. Don't know what to say about telling your parents.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo