Community post

Discussion

need some buddies to help get through TTC#2

View Full Post

I am TTC#2... thought this would be the easiest thing ever since our daughter was conceived by complete accident the first month we stopped contraceptions. Not so easy the second time around!! Who knew right?!

Its been 10 months, I am 7dpo and darn those hpt just sitting in the bathroom calling to be peed on... so i obviously did and what do you know ANOTHER BFN. Starting to lose hope. Tried Clomid, makes me ovulate but thus far no pregnancy. This is my 4th and final month on it. Dont know what else to do?!?!

Would LOVE to have some buddies going through the same thing to talk to about it :)

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 50 Replies | Last Page

The cramps i thought i was having yesterday have gone again.

Had major heartburn yesterday evening even though i hadnt ate or drank anything that normally gives me it. Legs and hips still really achy. 16DPO today so im gonna go buy myself a cheapie test (pack of 2) and make it my last if i dont get a BFP on them then im just gonna wait it out till arrives.

So frustrating. I was sure i was this month

10 years ago

Sounds promising. Let us know when you have tested Tiffany.

I think I am out. did a urine dipstick and I have got blood in my urine. So think its a sign that AF is on her way.

10 years ago

Tiffanydoll, I hope your test comes bac positive! I remember heartburn like crazy when I was pregnant with my daughter, hopefully that's a good sign for you!

Autumn, sorry it looks like AF is on her way :( that's always such a heartbreaking moment when you go to take a test and there is a little blood. Maye AF will hold off and it was just a weird little bit of spotting?? But if not hopefully next month will be it for you :)

I am one week into the herbs and everything is going so great! Seems to be fixing CM problems, not feeling hormonal at all, basically feeling really good! I'm taking 9 pills (crazy right?!?) a day between the herbs and the other things she has me taking (fish oil, multi vitamin, folic acid) but luckily I have no problems with pills. I don't expect a bfp this month, it will probably take 2 months for the herbs to fully get my body where t needs to be, but at least I am back to feeling good and having a positive outlook. I say that now, who knows what I will be like when AF actually shows up, probably won't be so positive then!

10 years ago • Post starter

well the showed up yesterday just after i tested. Its offical i hate my body.

Only thing i can be glad about is she actually came on the day she was meant to and for me recently thats pretty darn good.

So now on CD2. Still waiting on SA results looking like its gonna be next week since a lot of people are off just now at the clinic (sound familular Autumn?) but will phone today just incase.

Awe glad its all going well Mommy2012 i looked into some herb thing over here in scotland and was so expensive couldnt belive it! How far along are you in your cycle now?

Got my fingers tightly crossed for you autumn. Hopefully one of us gets a positive this month

10 years ago

2012mommy. So great that you are feeling good at the moment. Hope the positive energy remains when AF shows. I am always positive untill I realize she is coming and then I am a horrible person. 9 Pills are hectic! well done for taking them!

Sorry that AF came Tiffany. Hope you get the SA results soon. It sounds all too familiar! When are you going to phone them?

Based on pos opk, I am 17 dpo today and no sign of the freaking witch. I don't think that it can be earlier than 15dpo because my boobs usually become tender after O and it started 2 days after my pos opk. 3 BFNs yesterday and now I am all out of tests, waiting for . VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

10 years ago

He's just off the phone to his Drs and it should be in by tomorrow. Got my fingers so tightly crossed for him he's adament theres something wrong. No idea what im gonna say or do if something comes back not right

We got our first Fertility clinic app through for 14th May so got a few weeks before we have to go so might give me time to loose a bit of weight and see what i can do. I WILL LOOSE WEIGHT!

seems to be gone now so im onto my next round of OPKS soon gonna try testing earlier since my ov seems to be all over the place.

10 years ago

Let us know when you have the results Tiffany, I remember poor DH was also so sure everything was fine, especially when we didn't hear from the doctor. He was sooooo shocked and down.
Hope that everything is perfect for you guys

I am still too scared to make a fertility clinic app. Feels so final. So I will see my dr in June and hopefully have the next SA by then. Then he can tell me what the next step is.

Still no I am getting so impatient. And I tested again. BFN. REALLY hope shows today or tomorrow

10 years ago

Well apparently it was a "representative sample" i think means there was nothing to test? not sure and google isnt helping me.

Apparently this could be becase of a operation he had 3rd March (and his sample was end of march) and with anesthisa and antibotics could cause a decrease in sperm. so he has to get tested again. Our app is 4 weeks away and that will be 2 1/2 months after the opp.

Im just so scared. I dont know why there was nothing at all! does this mean there will be nothing again at the next one how can something cause no sperm im so worried incase this is a sign that theres nothing there EVER. were so unsure about everything. And i dont know what to do

10 years ago

Found this: From those samples we test a small amount of the ejaculate, a "representative" sample. The test is to find out is the sample contains sperm and if so, whether they are motile (active) or non motile (inactive) and in what amounts. We do not test your samples for abnormalities.

Maybe thats what it means? Did they give any results?

10 years ago

Hi!
Trying to conceive #2 as well but we aren't really trying very hard. We just randomly have sex and hope for the best. I think once I start my period on Saturday we will actually try for real. I'm getting old over here lol and I just want to get two more pregnancy's done and out of the way so I can move on with my life!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo