Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone. I am moving onto this board. I had my progesterone test done 7dpo and its at a 4
I was on Clomid 100 mg and it obviously didn't work
I am super bummed and just going to wait for my period. I guess I know I can stop testing.
I have no idea what my doctor will do next. I have a DR appointment on Monday so we will see.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Me and my fiance are ttc baby #2. My son is turning 10 months old this month, so they will be 19+ months apart. We want them close in age. I was 2 weeks late putting my patch on in June then only wore it for five days and had withdrawl bleeding. I'm not sure when I'm suppose to have my next period but me and my fiance are just going to BD ever day on suspected week of ovulation and every other day and hope this is our month. We are hoping for a spring or fall baby. I never want a summer baby again. Too hot! Baby dust to all you beautiful ladies!!! ????????

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

9 years ago

Welcome Holly860 & tiainker750

Holly sorry the clomid didn't work :(

tinker good luck on getting your spring baby!

ladies!

9 years ago

MummyHillsdon: we've been TTC for almost 4 years. We both had our issues but he's good to go. Now we're just hoping I can ovulate. I have PCOS and have never been able to ovulate. So fingers crossed for this one!

User Image

9 years ago

Dcuddihy87 My friend has pcos and she was having clomid treatment but they decided to have a break and some how managed to fall pregnant so there is always hope, never give up! Sending you positive thoughts and lots of and hope this will be your month, I have really bad endometriosis and the doc at the hospital said I may never conceive again as my left fallopian tube is split down the middle and the endo is on my right n left f.tube my circular ligament and my bowel amd instead of it getting better it seems to get worse,they wanted to give me menopause for 9 months to see if that would help but I was only 26 at the time. the only thing on my side is that I have a slanted womb. But im going to keep tryin as you never know whats round the corner

User Image

9 years ago

mummyH - a friend of mind had an ectopic pregnancy a few years ago that resulted in her losing her tube. She kept trying to conceive. She was having monitored cycles. She ovulated without the tube and conceived. Her Dr. told her that the egg will just find it's way to the uterus, even without the tube. FASCINATING. She had like 3-4 miscarriges before the ectopic loss. Then she got pregnant. go figure...

THERE are miracles happening in women's bodies everyday!

9 years ago

Ladies, have any of you experienced an increase in acne after ovulation?? I don't get pimples often, I've always had very forgiving skin but I woke this morning itching two small blemishes on my chest, what almost felt like a rash on my back (there was, legit, at least six little red bumps) and a bump on each arm. None on my face so I thought it was poison ivy, even though I'm not allergic and only the two on my chest actually itch. I O'd late, just two days ago, and I've never had my hormones do this before.

User Image

9 years ago

Bens10 wow thats amazing I never knew that could happen, its nice to know that. Thank you :)
Amanda-Mcdaniels, I have been suffering with the same but on my arms and face, im not so lucky lol, but normally I get them just as AF arrives but ive still got a lil while to go 11 days the 21st. I havent checked on that I just thought it was the heat causing it but I will let you know what I find out.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey lays ladies I've been around a long time. My edd would be 3/13. I have 26 day cycles. I have only one tube my right one. I lost my left one due to an ectopic pregnancy 2/5/13. No bfp since. I'm scheduled for hsg Monday. I'm 34 dh is 41. We have children from previous marriages. We've been together for 8 Years.

User Image

9 years ago

Camasia welcome to the group, I too have a 26 day cycle and my edd date is between 1st March and the 15th. Im 31 and DH is 29 we have be together 10 years and married nearly 3 months. I found out today that its possible for my damaged fallopian tube to still distribute eggs to the womb, it was damaged due to a traumatic labor with my 14 year old daughter when I was 17. How have you been feeling?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo