Community post

Discussion

April Fools and a BFP..... about time right???

View Full Post

For those who are out for March

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

473 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 473 Replies | Last Page

I definitely need to see a RE, I want to make sure all my parts are working instead of this stupid holding pattern.

You all ladies know me, officially trying for an April baby since AF will be here tomorrow, yay (uh not).

this marks cycle 25, let's see how many more ladies will get pregnant this month and announce...I've lost count in these two years.

10 years ago

Fx cristi. My doctor said if I'm not pregnant by November then ill start Clomid

10 years ago

Good News Bama!

10 years ago

PBC :( Super sorry! Big hugs to you my friend. I know what you mean... I am on cycle 32 now! Blah! I pray for you to get your BFP! I have finally been able to get pregnant but not keep them.... my heart goes out to all who are in the same struggle I was in for so so so very long! I hope you get in to see a RE soon! :)

1040.... FX!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

so i found this trick on the internet to induce your period: a heating pad and a cup of warm water with a 1/2 a tbs of honey. wow a lot of sugar but i was desperate and tried and also BD with hubby and i started spotting last night and flow is beginning to pick up this morning. idk if it was the interventions or just provera kicking in, or my threatning to call the doctor lol but thank goodness it is finally here/ April 8 if I conceive this month. 100mg of clomid starting day 3 (Thursday)!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I hope you don't mind I join. I am out for March as well and would love an April baby. Here's a little info on me.

3rd cycle trying to conceive.
CD3 today (7/2/13)
Both DH and I are 25 (I will be 26 in Sep. though)
Trying for #1
Using OPK's
Trying Pre-seed for first time this mth

:)

10 years ago

Welcome Grace! GL this cycle.

Cristi - yay for AF's arrival....are you temping and/or using OPK's this cycle?

Bama - correct me if I am wrong, but don't you ovulate on your own? If so, why will you be starting to take Femara AFTER your RE believes you are ovulating possibly in a few days (b/c of U/S and seeing multiple follicles). Just curious... Anyhow, sounds promising!

AFM - I started having CM today (CD 8) so does that normally mean I will O in a few days, which would put me at CD 10, 11 or 12?? I have no EWCM yet and I have never ovulated that early before. The earliest was CD 13, I believe. Could this be because of my weird cycle and possible two LH surges and a 31 day cycle? I don't have any OPK's in the house so I better get off my butt and go to Walgreens, no?! Looks like I *may ovulate early like you, Bama!

User Image

10 years ago

Beatles- Femara and Clomid can be usd in ovulating women to help make a mature follicle and egg. Sometimes women ovulate but it's not a healthy egg/ follicle and since the follicle supports hormone production until the placenta takes over several weeks in to pregnancy it's important to have a big healthy one:)

AFM- CD7 and OPK is looking like it will be pos soon ( pic posted) guess the RE was right. Just crazy to think about ovulating this early but maybe that's our problem.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the explanation, Bama... That makes sense. Thanks so much for planting the seed in my head bc I am going to begin OPK's today. I went out and bought em a lil while ago, so I'm going to test in a few hours. Your pic is getting close to pos! I can't wait to see what mine shows now..

I may have a March baby after all... My EDD, if I O on CD 11 (just a guess), would be March 28th. Even if I O on CD 14, my EDD would still be in March, the 31st.

User Image

10 years ago

Can anyone educate me on iso soy and evening primrose oil ?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo