Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Law--This is my first pregnancy ever!! Why did you think I have kids?

10 years ago

rice--i think one of your tests said "ttc #3" or something like that. and I scratched my head....like errr, I guess I missed that.

10 years ago

This is what it says... "TTC #3
Average Cycle 32 Days
Am I out of luck for this month or is it still early?"

10 years ago

Law--LOL, I wrote that by accident and corrected myself in the comments. Oops!!

10 years ago

Blue that could very well be your implantation dip.

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose I agree with Cam that could be an implantation dip! :)

Rice CONGRATS! That is nice to have that digital staring you right in the face. No arguing with that! ;) I like law's idea for telling him too!

lawbride tests are still positive! And definitely easier to see! Wow y'all are gonna be close with these babies! :)

beyond nice job with the ipad! And I wish you GL with your studying :)

rbk that sounds awful! Good idea to see the doc, surely there is something they can do.

AFM 3 DPO temps even higher, constipated again, geez I'm taking full doses of Miralax and still can only produce a BM every other day MAYBE. Annoying.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--constipation is the pits. Sorry beautiful. Is this high temp higher than your usual 3dpo temps? In a week or so you'll be testing! Or, maybe not...when will you test? Yep, Rice and I are a day apart. Craziness.

10 years ago

rice: congrats !!! that is amazing. and i do like laws idea as well.

law: i agree its still early and those are still looking positive to me!!

luv: sorry about being backed up!! if it makes you feel better my dr. put me on prenatal vitamins with iron and im starting to back up myself which is a big bummer. stupid me for jinxing myself before...!! hoping those temps stay nice and high though!! fx when will yoube testing!!

AFM: took my first dose of thyroid meds this morning about 20 minutes ago. waiting to see if i start having any side affects. The hardest part is i need to wait at least 30 min to an hour after taking pill to have my coffee and breakfast...im not used toi waiting that long... oh well i guess things could be worse... Dh and i will be picking up the BD as of tonight its on!!lol still hoping in a way that we may get pg on our own but am excited for the next couple of months to get her and get started!! i was just figuring it out to.. if i end up doing ivf in january my soon to be lo and i will have our birthdays super close together!! Yeah!!
hope everyone has a great morning!1

10 years ago

amag--maybe you can take it then shower/get ready to pass the time without thinking about it. That's nice to be on those meds...I always suspected I have hypothyroidism but it's never been diagnosed. Yep, it's certainly positive. I might take a digi saturday morning. I'd like to see the word "pregnant." Silly I know but that would be so awesome.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm back from my business trip and catching up. Someone asked what I do, and I don't think I got a chance to respond. I'm an Analyst for the government and I'm a part-time professor at a university. DC was nice, but glad to be back at home! I missed a lot!

Congrats Law and Rice! So happy for both of you. I hope your BFPs rub off on the rest of us! Can't wait to hear about this next phase in your journey! Countdown to Pregnancy here you come!

AFM - I'm 8DPO and 9dpiui. I feel really good about this month. I have sore boobs, lower back ache and light cramps. I tested out my trigger and received a negative test on Monday (morning and evening) and Tuesday morning. Last night I took another test and saw what looks like a little darker line. This morning's was about the same as last night. I was taking Wal-mart cheapies, so I decided to take my first FRER today, so I would have something to compare it to tomorrow. The FRER has a clear 2nd line. It I faint and won't show up on a photo. Fxd tomorrow I have good news to share. I sure hope that the HCG for the trigger is not still in my system and toying with my emotions!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo