Community post

Discussion

Any Gals Ovulated Between 3/19-3/26? (December Baby)

View Full Post

Hi ya'll! DH and I have been trying since our MC back in 8/1/11. I am 36 he is 26. I fear I am having trouble getting pregnant. I've read a few sites to determine my cycle and many stated I am around is 31 days (my AF has been coming on different days since my MC) therefore, if my last AF was 3/9/12 and possible ovulation dates were between 3/19-3/26 could there be a possibility of me being pregnant??? DH and I were diffidently "having fun" during that week! I am SUPER anxious! I bought an EPT test today and got a BFN :( Am I testing too early? Ladies, anyone of you on the same boat as I? Would love to hear from some of you!!! Seeking some inspiration here! We really want a baby!! Especially a December baby! :) *****MANY BABY DUST TO YOU ALL******

User Image

23 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 23 of 23 Replies

Hi again ladies!! Well I see that some of you are going to have that wonderful Christmas baby!! As for me, I am unfortunately out The wretched appeared her dreary self on 4/5. Soooooo with that being said, I took it as a sign that I must first continue to try and lose some weight. Get ready to enjoy my cruise with my wonderful husband this coming August! But upon our return we shall get with , have some fun and hope for some wonderful news!! I will be checking in here periodically for some encouragement! ladies!!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone,

I am currently 14dpo and 2 days late. I had my mirena taken out july 2011 and am trying to conceive #4. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both have the faintest double lines. They could be evap lines, who knows. I really hope this is it! I am tired of getting my heart broken every month. Good luck to everyone! Baby dust!

12 years ago

I ovulated on march 26 I think ... got a smiley face on the 25th and 26th and we dtd on both of those days. Was sick with a virus on the 27th so didn't dtd that day. 14 dpo today and trying to wait it out until af is late. Had some shooting pains in both breasts over the weekend and a little this morning and some cramping Sat morn. Some other symptoms before that too, i think... you never really know right? Had a blighted ovum and a d&c in Jan.... lots of complications... so really praying for a bfp soon!!! Good luck to all.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo