Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies!!! I REALLY want to be a April or May mom. My name is Tiffani and I am 29 years old. My DH and I have been trying for 3 months now. I am currently 10 dpo and I tested this afternoon and received a BFN. I have been pretty depressed today but I know everyone says it is still early. However, I am losing hope. I will wait it out(hopefully) and see if AF arrives on Thursday. I never understood how women would be hurt and devastated when they couldn't conceive or it took them a while. GEESH I have been trying only 3 months and it has taken a mental toll on me. Now, I completely understand their pain. Well I do pray that we all receive our BFP's and looking forward to being buddies ladies:)

11 years ago

Well what a great surprise to see so many WMMs! Leah- did you test again? I do hope you're our very first lucky lady!

Welcome to everyone, looks like lots of us are early in our cycles and quite a few have had mc too which takes the innocence out of the process a bit doesn't it? For me anyway.

I never ever thought I'd be someone to cry when AF shows up but I've done it twice now- thoroughly convinced myself that I was pregnant 2 times! Self torture really and quite hard on DP too. Anyway hopefully we can all support each other to stay positive and not test too early!!

As you know I'm 35 so I hear you ladies whose clocks are ticking also! May is my last chance to conceive before I turn 36...

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, and thank you for your wellcome.

it's nice to beable to speak to people in the same situation, Most people don't understand!

I took a test this morning, wish I hadn't as couldn't even see a faint line:(

Now got to wait till thurs to see the doc, hopfuly she will give me some of the tables that I've heard of to kick start your hormones properly.

Hope you are all doning ok:)xx

11 years ago

to those who are testing this week!

To everyone else who is early in their cycle (I'm CD3 today), I really hope this is our time! Come on May babies!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! Hope there's room for another. I was really holding out hope for an April baby but then AF reared her ugly head - spotting yesterday afternoon and in full force today. ugh.

So it's all about May for me now. *fingers crossed*

A little about me: I'm 35, been trying forever, it seems like. Had a m/c in December/January and surgery to remove fibroids in April (long, drawn out version here: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=13415), so this is only my second cycle trying since then. I didn't temp last month, just used digital OPKs, but this month I'm back to doing both. I think we may have not quite timed it right last month, so we're just going to have to put a little more effort into it this time around ;)

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Welcome El! A bunch of us are early in our cycles too so it should be a busy time of testing in a couple of weeks! Whew, glad I've got all you ladies to go through the TWW with.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

This is our second month trying, and if we conceive, our EDD would be May 1:-) Planning on testing on Thurs, 12dpo, fingers crossed.

DH and I are both 30 and TTC #1. I'm nervously enjoying this special time. Baby dust to all :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Hello, ladies :)
I would also be thrilled to be a May mommy! (or a June or July or frankly any month as long as I get a baby out of it lol).
My husband and I have been trying for 1.5 years. We had a MC last Nov at 6 weeks along. We're healthy with no fertility problems as far as we know!
Baby dust to us all!!! and happy BDing this month :D
I am 2dpo today btw.

11 years ago

Everyone was mentioning their ages and that seemed realyl helpful to me! I'm 24 and DH is 27.
Thanks, Ladies :)

11 years ago

@ Day Dreamer I also am doing Gonal-f this round. Are you going for follicle monitoring? I went today on CD 11 and had a follicle on each ovary! One at 16 and one at 14mm I go again in 2 days for another scan I am so excited!! Good luck to everyone!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo