Community post

Discussion

November Testers!

View Full Post

Hey gang, come on over! :)

489 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 489 Replies | Last Page

Luv: that is awesome your temp is still up. Crossing my fingers you get your bfp soon.
I agree kids that trick or treat need to be taught rules. We had some come last night at 9 we had all of our lights out and the knocked and rang the doorbell. My dh went and told them we have no candy. I wasn't about to give them my kids candy.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

clove thanks! Ugh sucks that kids were bugging you so late and with all your lights off! We had one kid come up after we turned off our porch light, first time that's happened around here! I had to tell them that the porch light is the "signal" haha

10 years ago • Post starter

@Luv: FX'd for you!! :)

AFM: Temp shot back up this morning... So, maybe implantation dip yesterday?? Guess we will see....

10 years ago

I was just glad they didn't wake my kids. My son has a cold and hasn't been sleeping well and I had just got him back to bed. At least it is only just once a year that kids go trick or treating.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

1st--sounds like it just might be. FX'd for you. If so, that would be pretty incredible.

Luv--any plans today?

10 years ago

Hoping November brings us good news!!! My temp jumped this morning so pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. We are on our way to my in laws will be there till Monday. Planning on doing some Halloween sale shopping for decorations next year.

10 years ago

@Law: Yea, not exactly sure though... CP is definitely lower today... But AF isn't due for another week, so I guess I can't put too much thought into that yet... TWW just makes me crazyyyyy!!! Lol

10 years ago

Im late but Im here!

Luv: Water could be the reason... awesome your temp is still up and the opk so dark!!! :) ooh I hope this is it for you!

User Image

10 years ago

1st--it makes us all crazy :( Hopefully I'll be entering it soon--trigger trigger trigger--just stay hopefully sweetness! :)

10 years ago

@Law: Thanks :) And FX'd for you!! :)

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo