Community post

Discussion

2ww takes forever!

View Full Post

Hello all! New to this site, have used the tools a bunch but never joined till recently. Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone else deals with the long agonizing 2ww? I'm 4dpo I suppose since its after midnight. Just got home from work. AF is due around 3/22-3/23. Good luck everyone! Hope March is a lucky one!

30 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 30 Replies | Last Page

Hi all! I'm new to this site and am still learning all the abbreviation lingo lol! I'm 11dpo, went to the dr today and test was BFN. Dr wants me to wait til Sunday to take another test. If still BFN I'll start on Provera to bring on a period (I have PCOS) and then it will be my first round of Clomid. My husband and I have been TTC for about 6 months with me on metformin but no such luck. I've never had a regular cycle so it's been hard to judge when I'm ovulating since each month is different! Sending positive vibes everyone's way!

9 years ago

Hi sillytina719 - welcome... Yes I was completely overwhelmed with the acronyms... And so don't worry about those... Ask us here... There are still plenty I don't know but I'll be happy to share what I know...
I've learnt one thing... Sharing with others helps become more patient... So share away ladies :)!

9 years ago

Addie2 - hope you're feeling better...

9 years ago

Welcome sillytina! We can help with the lingo! Still some I don't know, but a bunch of them I do. FX for you Sunday
Ugh stupid sinus cold. I guess it could be worse.

9 years ago • Post starter

Ladies - last night (which would be end of 8 DPO), I was terribly crampy... Iran mild cramps but all through the night... And kinda stomach rumbling...

Anyone else like that? I'm just getting more hopeful with these symptoms :)... May be I should not.

9 years ago

I've had some as well, hoping it's a good sign! Are any of you charting temps as well?

Hi addie2 - no I'm not charting temps... Today I'm at 12 DPO and my symptoms seem to have lessened a little... I mean much lesser cramping... Less bloating... I don't know if that's a good or a bad sign... I took a clear blue test yesterday morning...it was negative... So frustrating...

Any one else with some frustrations like that?

9 years ago

This was my first cycle taking my temps. It sucks testing early, you aren't out till the witch shows! I just want to fast forward to next week. Fx for us!

I know addie2... It just is very frustrating to see the negative... Tested today and bfn... Although I'm getting more used to it... More like I expect the negative... So it's not as disappointing now as before...I go to the doc tomorrow for blood work... So by tomorrow evening I'll know for sure. Sigh..l what are your symptoms like now,0? I still had bout of cramps last night and light cramps right now.

9 years ago

You are lucky! I had some pinching pains on right ovary side last night and day before. I can't really read into the symptoms my pms and early preg are the same so I'm just stuck waiting. Af due inn 5days, tested this morning, bfn :( can't wait too hear your results!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo