Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@ babydestiny OMG I had the weirdest dream last night, more like an nightmare but I did have a dream that I got my BPF on 4dpo, it was great. Other than that I don't feel anything. Today I'm 7dpo and the wait is the worst.

11 years ago

Welcome to all the new gals!

I had some vivid, life-like dreams the other day (usually my dreams are very non-life like - everything is different and a bit "off"). These dreams were more like mundane daily life dreams - it was weird for me.

I still haven't had any symptoms - but yet it's still too early for the egg to even have implanted if it was fertilzed and is on it's way to my uterus, so I guess that's why. Also, my pain from throwing my back out has kept me from thinking bout minor aches and pains. I did get in to my chiropractor yesterday and although I was hurting something fierce yesterday, I'm much better today!

Some people are getting close to testing.... Has anyone tried yet?

~Jen

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago • Post starter

7dpo TESTED TODAY

11 years ago

i usually cant remember my dreams scene for scene, but have been able to tell the hubby my dreams from start to finish for the last few days. i also had a dream that i tested and it was positive. i can still remember every bit of it. i think that may have been from the anticipation of waiting. but i am hoping it was a sign

User Image

11 years ago

Hi! I'm Marissa, just found this forum, I'm 5 dpo today, I have no symptoms (yet) . This is my 3rd month trying, and first month on clomid. How I dread the 2ww...I try so hard not to think of it, but I can't! LOL!!! I'm trying hard not to test till 11 dpo. Good luck to all you ladies on getting a bfp this cycle!!! :)

11 years ago

Hello ladies...i am now 5 dpo and kinda happy (hoping its a good sign) to report that i am having back pain....cramps and fatigue. Yesterday was horrible but I'll endure all the symptoms that shall come to get a BFP. I did have 2 vivid dreams but I usually do have dreams so that doesnt alarm me. It's not like me to have cramps or back pain until Im much closer to AF so it makes me wonder. STILL KEEPING A + OUTLOOK!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies... Think I'm out! AF has showed up a few hours ago at 12dpo and 3 days early... Grrr! WHY!!!!! I can't keep up with these poxy irregular periods.

Really thought it was happening, wanted it so bad!! Nevermind was my first time TTC better luck next time.

Anywho fight the good fight ladies... Wishing you all the very best and sending triple baby dust to you all.xxx

11 years ago

@ Beisilk sorry ugly self showed her face. Keep your head up!

huh I'm 7dpo & I hate this waiting game. It so SUCKS... Now I'm starting to feel slight cramping, that's why I'm not going to get my hope up high cause I have disappointed many of times. came 4 days early last month, so I don't know what to think.

11 years ago

@Dream4agirl - Thanks hunni .xx

11 years ago

@ Beisilk sorry to hear that the arrived sending you a big hug

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo