Community post

Discussion

poas tester/cycle buddies around June 9th?! V-Day DueDate

View Full Post

I started a new forum topic as promised for this cycle. So if your AF is due around June 9th meaning that if you got a BFP you would have a Valentine's Day Due Date, please feel free to join here. You can talk about symptoms, plans, and or course poas testing!!

Any takers this time around?!?!

User Image

56 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 56 Replies | Last Page

So...my OBGYN doesn't want to see me until we have been TTC for a full year. However, my psychiatrist has told me to have my fiance's sperm checked....a few times already. I didn't really want to bring it up with him because I didn't want to make him feel bad but I know there are numerous reasons why his sperm count might be low because of prior cancer treatments. I talked to him about it after I got AF this last time. He doesn't have a doc and would rather not go to see one so I suggested using one of these home tests to see if it can give us any clues. We ordered 2 kits, the "spermcheck fertility test for men" and "micra check home fertility check for men" the first is just like a cassette PT that shows you one thing, if the sperm count is normal or less than normal. The Micra test is a little micrascope thing that gives instructions to test sperm volume, motility and count. For the motility, you look at the sample undiluted to see how many are swimming normally and shaped normal. Then for the sperm count you dilute it way down (1 ml sperm to 10 ml of dilution that comes with the test) and count how many you see swimming in this little grid of 16 squares. 8 sperm or more in the 16 squares is normal. Well...needless to say, there should be tons of sperm swimming in the undiluted sample. I couldn't find ANY. I checked 6 different slides. None, not a single little swimmer. The cassette one said negative as well and there was no point in diluting the sample. I am crushed and have nobody to talk to about it. We ordered some fertility vitamins for him...fertilaid and countboost and I pray that they help. We also ordered a better microscope because he still doesn't want to go to the doc just yet. We abstained for 2 days for this test but we are going to wait a full 5 days for the next test. I am hoping we can perform the next test this friday as we should have all the supplies in by then...and I will let you all know. Hopefully something helps us or I may never be a mommy.

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

Aw man that's terrible. But the bright side is at least you know so you can be more proactive about it. Shame on the doc but I think having him take vitamins could make all the difference. Let me know what happens on Friday. Fingers crossed

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I think I might have ovulated earlier than I usually do. It is possible to ovulate around cycle day 6???

User Image

It is possible to ovulate that early as the next batch of eggs start getting primed up when you start AF. Your luteal phase is what is regular in a cycle so keep an eye on it. How long are your cycles normally and when do you normally O?

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

My cycle have been 28 days long for as long as I can remember.even when I got off birth control over a year ago they stayed consistent. I just started using opks about 4 months ago. Its usually around 15th cycle day that I ovulated. This month I started having lower back pain last Friday but didn't think much of it. But when I stared taking the opks. This time they aren't getting darker but lighter as the days go.it makes me think that I ovulated already.

User Image

@ momma wannabe...it could b that you ovulated early, it could also have just been a fluke and I would keep using OPKs...it could ALSO be that you are preggers because OPKs can show positive when ur pregnant too. You might want to use a PT to,or row morning to check. It isn't unheard of for you to bleed like you had a period and actually be pregnant. Good luck!

As for me...we did a second home test and it was the same outcome. He is trying to come to terms with it right now. He doesn't want to have to see a doc but it's going to be our only hope. I just have to wait and be there for him...I love him so much and I can't bear to not have another little person that takes after him in the world.

11 years ago

@sugar i understand and I think that he is more in shock than anything. It is probably going to take a little time before he comes to terms with everything and then be ready to be proactive. You know how stubborn men can be. Its going to take some extreme patience and I am defiantly praying for you. Dont give up just yet :>

User Image

How's everyone doing....everyone started that good ole two week wait and has anybody have any signs yet? :)

User Image

Got space for one more? :} AF is due on the 9th June as well. All my mom's children were born in Feb, including me . Hope I have my first is Feb too!!
I'm about 4dpo and so far I've got tender bbs and cramps. I also have the fever so I can't really take my temp. :/ . Hope this is our month! & to all <3

11 years ago

I am 4dpo and my last cycle was on 13/05/2012 and 28cycle long. I am waiting for 9 June or 10 June. To test coz sense Mondays I have pressure in my stomach and now I have Period pain and ten days to go to see my periods anyd I am feeling. Somehow count me 9 or@ 10

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo