Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 186 Replies | Last Page

TLIF1281 i am in my TWW now too and also 3dpo!!! hate this waiting, been ttc since December last year, had a mc in march but continued to try after that. My cycles are very irregular, used opk's for the first time this month so fingers crossed.
Baby dust to all xXx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

2 DPO and trying not to obsess too much. Last night I was so queasy before bed, which honestly never happens. However, I'm assuming the mild cramping I felt was due to ovulation and not anything else. We'll see. The wait is difficult!

User Image

12 years ago

HI Ladies, I'm new here. I am 6 dpo and feel sore breasts, which also feel heavy and sore nipples. I am constantly hungry.
We have been trying for 3 cycles... Hope this is my month! I have 15 days until i take a test....
Finger crossed and baby dust to everyone!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies I'm 7dpo nothing much going on for me

12 years ago

I am already 8 DPO! YAY! Can't wait the remaining 1 week. but aside from the sore breasts and hunger there's nothing else.

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm currently 5dpo!! I'm so excited I only have 11 days left until testing!! I've been praying so much for this BFP, so I really hope I get it! I read online that some women tested 10 dpo and got a BFP. Should I give it a shot? what do you guys think? Thanks!! Anyone in the same boat??

User Image

12 years ago

What was all of your outcomes! I am currently 14 dpo no af as of yet and still a bfn hpt it is very confusing! Would love for some 1 to talk to

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

hi! I'm 13 dpo 1 day late 3 bfns, its so frustrating isn't it?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Still no af have given up on testing just going to wait and see if the ugly witch shows her head. Had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen on the right hand side lastnight it was so painful and dh says my boobs are looking bigger. Cm is still like white lotion sorry tmi and cervix is still high!

How are you today??

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site...My fiance and I decided we wanted another baby so I went and got my Mirena (IUD) taken out early last week because of heavy bleeding and pain. We have been ttc this entire week and I think it might of worked! I'm 2dpo and started feeling cramps and nausea and dizziness...I'm not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me or what, but I'm going crazy!!! lol

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo