Community post

Discussion

April Fools and a BFP..... about time right???

View Full Post

For those who are out for March

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

473 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 473 Replies | Last Page

Pbc- yea I wasn't 100 percent sure on my o date because I didn't quite get a positive opk but then it went negative so I just thought maybe I missed the surge. I normally o around cd 15 then well my chart started looking triphasic after cd 28 so I could have ovulated then as well but we did bd the day before so I'd still be in even if I did ovulate super late... Also my spotting is brown and still hasn't gotten heavy yet for AF... Wonder what's going on and yea I felt perfectly fine after throwing up like it wasn't something I ate or anything because I just ate my usual stuff nothing different... No alcohol or anything so I really don't know why I just all of a sudden felt sick and had to puke.. Wierd.

User Image

10 years ago

so i had a random memory when i was looking up additional information on bbt charting and found what i was looking for but on the websites i found statments from people who only tried for 1-3 months and got pregnant. it reminded me of when my hubby and i were preparing to get married and we had to go to this engagemd couples conference. i love my faith and my church but they made us sit through a video on natural family planning and had some lady who has 8 kids talk to us how wonderful it is to decide every month to have a baby or not. ugh...i i don't want to be rude but i kinda want to punch her in the face now.

well CD9 and i had a temp dip today but i did have to get up in the middle of the night and was tossing and turning..so probably not too accurate. i am starting opks tomorrow, i got the digital ones this cycle to see if that helps with my interpretation.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Beatles- I should be around 2dpo

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Sweet - hmm...I am not sure what to tell you either! Ugh...our bodies can do some strange things sometimes. I've never gotten sick before AF like that so I don't know what to tell you? I just hope that maybe you O'd late and this is your BFP!!! GL!

Yummy - how are you? I remember you from previous boards. And if I remember correctly...you're preggo. How far along are you again? How is everything going?

Bama - WAHOO! Congrats on the new job! How exciting!! When do you start? So happy you can get away from that stressful environment!

SMC - I know exactly what you mean! DH and I had to listen to two couples talk about their experience with natural family planning as part of a conference and both had 8-9 kids. UGH!

AFM - I am on cd 5 and AF is on her way out. YAY! The first two days were absolutely horrible but the last few have been pretty normal and not so bad. I hope this month is it for us!

Baby dust to everyone and GL to all!

10 years ago

Hi ladies- hope everyone is doing well and praying for may BFP's this month.

I honestly cannot believe how hard TTC is and has been. My DH and I are going on 10 months. I know that is NOT that long and some have been trying for years, but I am 36 so I do feel that the window is rapidly closing. I know how much I want to have a baby with my DH but at the same time I want nothing more than a HEALTHY baby. I am not sure I could endure the possibilities of finally getting pregnant and then finding out something serious is wrong.

I guess I will keep my prayers with GOD that he will not only allow me to eventually get pregnant but will provide us with a healthy baby. Girl or Boy I do not even care!!!!

I am not doing anything this month... well I did OPK's and got 2 blaring positives yesterday and one today so far which would be perfect timing as I am CD12. Last month I went to CD39 before AF's arrival and I was never soo happy to finally see her. I was worried that I had actually stopped cycling all together.

If I conceive this month... My EDD would be around April 5-7, Wouldnt that be something as our first wedding anniversary is April 7.

It has been a rough month. June left me with having to put down my furry baby, losing my job, not ovulating and being late for my period, when I thought it couldnt get ANY worse, My Best Friend in this world was killed in a tragic car accident on June 30th. I just dont understand why when you are going through HELL there is always more hell piled on????

Cristi- I am soo glad that AF showed for you. I hope that with the med error that you will still O this month and catch a super healthy eggy!!! my prayers and all to you.

Sweet - I had such a similar cycle last month. I was 9 days late, I know you are much later, but I started the odd spotting, it stopped, started and stopped.. They finally on day 10 she busted the door down. I had multiple positive OPK's last month all throughout my cycle, even 3 days before AF came, I was told that my body kept tricking myself into gearing up for O but that I didnt have a mature egg to drop so I was trying to ovulate over and over with no success.
I had 2 faint faint pos' last month with all that mess.
My fingers crossed for you that you are either one of those who do not test pos on a pee test for a long time or that your cycle gets back to normal. I would however see your Dr at this point regardless. That is a long time to go...

Love you ladies and hope this month proves to produce MANY MANY BFP's.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies :) although I'm sure this is AF here now.. Just waiting for her to kick her ass into full gear. I had another low temp this morning so I'm just gonna assume this is AF coming on. I have no idea why I got sick yesterday morning that's a mystery to me! I have never gotten sick like that before without having the flu or being hungover or something. Also if this is AF now I wanted to try EPO this cycle should I start it now?

User Image

10 years ago

35andready - SO sorry for your losses! Big hugs to you! I hope you get your BFP this month so you can have an anniversary baby! GL!

10 years ago

@35 sorry it has been such a rough road for you lately. I really hope you get your BFP!

I am CD 15 and still no + OPK. I had a 30 day cycle, then 35, then back to 30 so I have NO idea what to expect this cycle. This is our 4th month TTC, I know not very long by comparison, but I am 32 years old and I have Lupus. My Dr told me TTC could be very difficult. I went off all of my meds and finally got the green light to concieve and I really hope it happens for us.

I hope we get some BFPs this month!

10 years ago

I just want to ovulate. Ive been testing I get two lines I jus pray it gets darker towards my predicted O days.I believe I do my bbt wrong. I move too much when getting the therometer .fx and prayers please ! Feeling a little down in spirits.discourage and emotional sorry being a cry baby

10 years ago

Hopeful- thank you.. It has been a month laced with grief.. How are you doing?

Moll doll- thank you also..
Lupus runs in my family And I have to get tested here and there. I've lost 6 family members to lupus so I know how hard of a disease it is. My fingers crossed that you get ur BFP very quickly as I know u will need to get back on those meds after u have a baby..

Sweet.. Don't take my advice, but just a quick warning.. I took soy 2 months ago. All was okay... Then last month I added EPO to the regimen and that threw my cycle all outta whack.. I do not know if it was the EPO or the combination, but be cautious.. Herbals can mess with a normal cycle or make an abnormal cycle worse... Just use the fertil lube... Much safer.. EPO really only helps with EWCM... But I think supps can cause ur body to go haywire when it is adjusting...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo