Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 697 Replies | Last Page

luv--the grass is always greener, right? lol.

So bored. DH is working form 11 till 9:15. So, I will be rather lonely today. I should probably get some school work done.

10 years ago

Yes luv nice and warm I'm praying that it stays up.

User Image

10 years ago

Yes law get to the work I'm opening up my anatomy book as we speak! I have to go to work at 3-1130pm tonight ughhh

User Image

10 years ago

-

10 years ago

beyond--I hear lots of stories about NO symptoms actually being the cycle people conceive so that's not unusual. Are you waiting until AF is due to start testing?

Cam--I like anatomy! :)

10 years ago

lawbride hope your day isn't as boring as you thought!

Cam eek enjoy work! Hope it flies by :)

beyond sorry I didn't welcome you earlier! There were so many posts I must have missed yours. I definitely agree that no symptoms can be a good thing ;) Especially if you usually have lots of them!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--I think it was worse than I thought it would be. Lol. How was your day?

10 years ago

So far so good! Sorry your day sucked :( I hope you have something fun going on tonight!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks luv I hope sooo it's lagging so far

User Image

10 years ago

luv--I wish I did. I think I'll be sleeping by the time DH gets home.

I have been so thirsty all day today. That's so weird for me...I'm NEVER thirsty. NEVER.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo