Posts by michamiller143

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

its over for now :( sad

my husband took his life april 30th. we we married 5 years TTC 3. he suffered from depression and alcoholism. ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

cd150 screw PCOS

yep so i have to pay to get my period , o wait i did and it didn't work. still waiting

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

cd115

started new diet, 20 day PCOS cleanse , kinda a vegan diet, and i took progesterone for 10 days to bring cycle ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cd109

no tumor started meds today for the high prolactin levels. taking progesterone to start AF i finally gave in a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

pray

tonight i pray for us all. god bless and baby dust!

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

santa forgot

this is the 3rd year wishing for a baby under the tree, maybe next year. its hard to see the babes first Chirs ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

pcos cd 49

really hoping to get my cycle naturally . lmao . i just have 0 interest in taking the pills for 10 days during ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

vacay time

i am cd 36 no cycle no BFP , i am going on a vacay and i am so excited, i have my MRI on my brain when i get b ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

i lost my safe friend!

THE SAFE FRIEND â?¦..you know that friend you have that you can talk to and you never have to be ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

high prolactin

blood test were all go BUT HIGH 119.6 prolactin level last year was 56. getting a MRI done and starting meds. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago