Community post

Journal

santa forgot

this is the 3rd year wishing for a baby under the tree, maybe next year. its hard to see the babes first Chirstmas stuff at the mall and i am so ready for the holidays to be over, i tried really hard to not get depressed. my sweet bryan got me tons of jewelry to easy my pain, he is so wonderful. but not all the diamonds in the world fill the hole i have in my heart that longs for a child. happy new year everyone. if you get a cycle and have conceived before i hope you know how lucky you are. and i see lots of ladies returning your so lucky. happy new year!
hope for my luck in 2015. what i am up against (PCOS ,HIGH PROLACTIN(possible brain tumor), AND COST OF TREATMENTS! MRI & HSG & HISTOSCOPY???,MEDS,AND IVF?)
all and all
I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE WHAT I HAVE. I NEED TO FOCUS ON WHAT I HAVE. GOD BLESS YA'ALL

User Image

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

God bless you and good luck with your journey I hope 2015 is your year.

9 years ago

Hugs Micha i know what Ur going through! Stay strong and keep on trying. Ur efforts will be rewarded soon.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo