Posts by lovelyy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

First AF after D&C is here today

17th march-d&C 26th march-open cholecystectomy since laparoscopy was complicated for me. Pain of two proc ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How many of you had successfull pregnancy after terminating a pregnancy by D&C procedure?

I had to terminate my 5 week pregnancy by D&C due to illness. Worrying whether I can have a successful pre ...

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Abortion

Aborted my 5 week pregnancy due to my bad health. I can't nourish baby in this health condition of mine. Under ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Brown spotting..Help plz!

I am 6 weeks pregnant. From the day i missed my period i have been getting little amount of brownish white cm. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Brown spotting..6 weeks pregnant..Scared..

I am 6 weeks pregnant. i started this brown cm right around the time of my AF and it had continued till now..t ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Honey Coloured dischage??

Today I should start my AF. From yesterday evening i have been getting this honey coloured discharge in little ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Feeling Beautiful!

Hey..everyone there..wish u all experience good things u r waiting for..LOTS OF HAPPINESS TO U and LOTS OF BAB ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

PMS cramps!

so I think I am ready for AF...PMS cramps both left and right side of waist..come on Af.. show up or get away ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

PMS cramps!

so I think I am ready for AF...PMS cramps both left and right side of waist..come on Af.. show up or get away ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Stomach bug hits!

Upset stomach, acid reflux due to stomach bug i know. so feeling nausea, sick and loss of appetite. This makes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago