Community post

Discussion

Brown spotting..6 weeks pregnant..Scared..

I am 6 weeks pregnant. i started this brown cm right around the time of my AF and it had continued till now..today i got fully brown cm..no abdomen cramps or no red blood..i get brown cm whenever i wipe in toilet paper..is it normal or a threatened miscarriage?..share ur thouhghts plz..And when i did ultarsound at 5th week doc told everything is ok..but this brown cm is haunting me..

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I had this for a few days this week - am currently 6 weeks pregnant. Had ultrasound and all is well.
I was told it's most probably a bleed from implantation. (She could see a small bleed on the ultrasound and said it was just from implantation). Baby was fine, heart beating nicely :)
I only had it when I first got up in the morning, then it would stop. Has cleared up today. Lasted 4 days and was very light, only there when I wiped or came out on to a liner when I was first up on my feet in the mornings. Was brown. Now back to creamy white - relieved about that!
How long have you had it? And is it all the time or just in the morning and sometimes when you're on your feet alot?
I am sure it's nothing to worry about as sounds just like what mine was and all is well with me :) xx

11 years ago

Thank you luluferrari..ur reply has eased me a lot..i get it all the time, atleast once in a day..i had also got it when i visited doc at 5th week..doc did vaginal examination and ultrasound and told everything is ok..but this discharge is freaking me out..thanks a lot..i have doc appointment on 21st feb..after 15 days..:(

11 years ago • Post starter

I am sure it's going to be fine. If you have had a positive ultrasound whilst all this has been going on then I would have said you have nothing to worry about. If it's only when you wipe it's not a great cause for concern. Some women get it through their whole first trimester. You might just have a very sensitive uterus.
I wish you well and hope it clears up soon so that you can relax and not have the worry. It does kind of ruin the First joy of being pregnant having something like this hanging over you!
xx

11 years ago

thanks a lot luluferrari....lov u..

if it continues i would see a doc. i had brown spotting at 5 weeks and a sonogram said it was ok. 2weeks later started spotting again and it was a chemical pregnancy :( that was a year ago and still ttc

11 years ago

thanking gabihicks.. I will go to doc soon..wish u good luck to conceive soon..

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo