Posts by Chrissie28

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Can pregnancy tests work if they look damaged?

I bought internet dip strips and every single one I've taken out has indentation marks all over the test area ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Trying to conceive for nine months

I am 33 and trying to conceive for the third time. We've been trying for nine months after four months I conc ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation tests

Hi, if you are using opk tests should an LH surge only happen once in the month and can you ever get a false p ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Tiredness in the evenings

Im 8 days post ovulation and for the past number of days I've been so tired in the evenings that i'm falling a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

7 days post ovulationdragging sensation

I'm seven days post ovulation is it possible to have no symptoms at this stage for the last few days I had a b ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I am just getting over a stomach flu and I'm wondering is it ok to still try to conceive this month?

I have had a stomach bug from Monday and wondering if it is ok to still try for a baby this month, could this ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Has anyone experienced sciatica before a PPT!?

I've been getting pulling in my inner thighs and sciatic pain in my buttocks and back of my thighs has anyone ...

12 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages