Posts by babysteps75

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Pregnancytesttweaking.com

Hi ladies, I am still in on my ttw journey and today I am 11 dpo. The picture I submitted to the gallery has o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What is going on! Am I pregnant or body is acting nutty!?

Okay the first day of my last period was November the 6th. I have done a total of 3 hpt one being on January t ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

BFP has finally arrived!!!!

Today I got my BFP at 13 dpo and i must say we are in shock. I was expecting to be disappointed as I have the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Could I still be pregnant?!

Okay well I am on a 28 day cycle..I had my period July the 10th, it was normal. I intercourse on July 17,18 ...

10 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Could I be pregnant and the test show bfn?

Okay I am in need of advice. .I have stop trying to conceive so I haven't been watching for symptoms but here ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

BFP!

:party: :bfp: June baby we are waiting for you!! So excited :sticky_vibes: :baby_dust: to everyone!!! ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation

Ok ladies i need your advice and opinion, I am on CD 16. My first day of my last cycle was 9-17, which means y ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Test question

Anyone get a bfn at 13 dpo and ended up with a bfp?

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Just want friendly opinions and advice :)

I am 12 days dpo and since 10 dpo I have have cramps off and on along with tender breast some cm and crashing ...

12 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

4 days and counting TWW is driving NUTS!!

10 dpo and I am going a little nuts. looking for a buddy..I don't know what to do to keep my mind off of a BFP ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago