Posts by Dawnofbaby3please

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

AFTER 30 MONTHS TTC...

WE ARE PREGNANT After 9 tests all showing a line, we got a digi and it said we were pregnant 1-2 last weeke ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

GODS BLESSING MONTH 30

WE ARE PREGNANT After 9 tests all showing a line, we got a digi and it said we were pregnant 1-2 so we are ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Month 29 anyone give me info

Dh has low sperm and motility. Anyone managed to get pregnant naturally? If so how did you do it. I really wan ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Charting please help

Please look at my chart and tell me what you think my temps are so Eratic I don't know what to think :-( am I ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

New here... Hello

Hello my name is Dawn and I have come across this site from another forum I use. I'm trying to familiarise mys ...

7 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

New here

Hi all I'm new here I have posted a little about me in the LTTTC. Look Forward to meeting you

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Why am I having dull aches and pains?

My chart still isn't showing up ovulation and fr the past 4 days I've had low abdo pain and aches. Feels press ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

CD15 anyone else?

Anyone else on CD 15 who wants to be my testing buddy?? I'm Planning on testing on CD 24 which would make me ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Sperm count and motility

Low sperm and motility. 2 million count and 16% motility. Do I have any chance of conceiving ???

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Have I ovulated?

My temp says no but I have had all the symptoms of it this past 24 hours, so I've added that under yesterday's ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago